Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say "hi", to the people who peeked in and especially to the people who purchased my work. The Renegade Craft Fair was such a wonderful and positive experience.
I prepared for the show for over two months and it was so rewarding to see everyone and talk to people who wanted to share about their own creative experiences. I also spoke with the scrappy small business owners who were working their butts off. Congrats to them for putting themselves out there!
Here are some important tips I learned as a "Maker" at The Renegade Craft Fair:
- Create a quality product
- Bring promotional materials
- Create a compelling booth that speaks to your work
- Bring some ice breaker treats (free lollipops or stickers for the kids)
- Bring food and water for yourself
- Have a card reader as an option for payment